Sunday, April 10, 2016

To Ben Hedges (郝毅博)from Jossalberto





Video To Ben Hedges (郝毅博)from Jossalberto.

Good Morning Ben! Thanks for answer.  I came to you asking for help because you work in Taiwan TV station. I hope you help me to publish a news about  《毕业血礼》for 12 years I been in China, I‘m the director of 《毕业血礼》and also other films. I  want to speak about 《毕业血礼》. The Chinese Mass Media didn't said my name and the true about my movie.I feel realy sad and disappoint because they use my film and pictures around China by diferent mass media but they didnt publish something real about it. I belive it's a good oportunity to make the foreigners that are living in China important for chinese society. I hope that Chinese in China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong see how important we are. Also I hope in this way that Taiwan film industry get interested in 《毕业血礼》and with it the possible production help for the cinematographic film version of  《毕业血礼》.  I hope you're reading this and to hear from you soon. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment